Steinway Lyngdorf’s newest processor launches at CEDIA 2019
Introducing the next generation of surround sound from Steinway Lyngdorf: the new Steinway & Sons P300 immersive sound processor. The P300 processor will launch at CEDIA Expo 2019 in Denver, but here are some key highlights:
- New HDMI 2.0b board capable of supporting video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz : YCbCr 4:2:2 (4:4:4/RGB), 600MHz with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG on all inputs and outputs (18 Gbps). Decodes up to 16 native audio channels, which allows for introducing support of DTS:X® Pro as well as DOLBY ATMOS®, AURO 3D®, and legacy formats.
- Optional DCI-compliant AES67 input/output board.
- Roon Endpoint (awaiting certification)
- Main output can receive eArc (Enhanced Audio Return), which allows for an Atmos encoded bitstream returned from the TV as well as dynamic Lip-Sync.
- HDMI matrix switch routes any of the 8 HDMI inputs to any of the 4 HDMI outputs or the HDBaseT output.
Share this on