P300 2.1 upgrade
We introduce 8K-ready HDMI 2.1 HDMI board updates for our flagship processor, Steinway & Sons P300 2.1, to launch a new generation of home cinema, music, and gaming. Continuing our technology approach to the AV market, we use INVECAS chips in the new solutions.
“Staying at the forefront of cutting-edge technology is a founding mission for Steinway Lyngdorf,” said Thomas Birkelund, CEO of Steinway Lyngdorf. “Our partnership with INVECAS represents just that, another step forward in providing our clients and partners with the very latest technologies for innovative video/audio experiences.”
Key features of HDMI 2.1 include:
- 8K 50/60Hz, 40 Gbps and 4K 100/120Hz, 18 Gpbs as outlined in the HDMI 2.1 specification
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Support for Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) modes
- Support for static and dynamic HDR allowing for extended dynamic range and wide color gamut support
- HDCP 2.3 premium content protection
Availability and upgrade process
Until the summer break in July we offer an upgrade program for owners of P300. Please contact your Steinway Lyngdorf dealer for more information.